Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hydrofloss storms into tooth-gum spaces killing bacteria and cleaning out debris.

We have patients call me regularly. They say, “I did a horrible thing, I forgot my Hydrofloss at home." Unfortunately, the patient that called me was vacationing in Anytown, USA. Patients are appreciating their Hydroflosses, when they use them.

What not to do with a Hydrofloss:
  1. Stand up and use it like a toothbrush; this will certainly disturb your mirror's appearance!
  2. Use cold water, that hurts, and warm water should be used;
  3. Place your hair curler on the water coil; watch how this curls the hose more!
  4. Shoot the tooth. Well, that will clean the tooth but you will still have gum disease; the bacteria that causes gum disease is hiding in the tooth-gum spaces.
To clean out the tooth-gum spaces, shoot up into the tooth-gum space and down into the lower teeth tooth-gum spaces. Bacteria that cause gum disease hide in the tooth-gum spaces, so clean the tooth-gum spaces. DRL hears all sorts of excuses why patients do not use their Hydroflosses. DRL has to pull his out of his closet, plug in an extension cord, and place the Hydrofloss on a pedestal sink. So dear patients, please do not make excuses for time being so limited that you do not have the time to Hydrofloss. We recently had a patient reduce their tooth-gum spaces from 5 mm to 3mm in only 8 weeks! Ask Jan, one of our dental assistants, about how she experienced lessening of her tooth-gum spaces after just one year of Hydrofloss use! Why did I spend so much of the newsletter on the Hydrofloss? It is simple; it is one of the two most incredible patient benefit experiences of my 25 years of practice. Those innovations are the Hydrofloss and Dental Implants! Dear patients, I would not go a single day without using my Hydrofloss! I carry it in a plastic Dollar General Bag whenever I go out of town--do you?

No comments: